I’ve mentioned Toby the Ginga Ninja cat before, but never shared photos. I think part of my problem is that I just haven’t felt like sharing much of my life lately. Still don’t, but Toby has spent the afternoon snoozing on my bed while I read, and being adorable, it seemed so wrong not to share his awesome cuteness!
Things you need to know about Toby:
1. I did not choose the girly name. I hold no blame for that one. I do hold blame for the girly pink bell, thought it suited him.
2. He likes bringing home BIG BUGS, and eating them while you watch *crunch*
3. We have learned to wear pants morning and evening… never know when he’ll do a flying leap and sink his claws and teeth into your leg.
4. Never get between him and some food scrap he’s managed to pilfer.
5. He’s a little devil, but he’s managed to worm his way into our hearts.
Toby the cat, surveying his domain and wondering what the stupid human is doing…
While fiddling with the camera settings, he managed to silently snooch over closer to the sun.
He can be so serious and sweet looking when he puts his mind to it… love that far away content look… the calm before the ginger storm…
Lookit that!? Cheeky bugger stuck his tongue out at me!
That look, that look! I know who iz da boss of diz house… and it ain’t Zebbie!